miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

HERE YOU ARE A COPY OF THE MARKING CODE

 MARKING CODE FOR WRITTEN WORK


#                      Number or agreement, e.g., he want(S) 3 dog(S)
^                      Something is missing, e.g., I went (TO) school yesterday morning
[ ]                    Word order e.g., Where (DOES) Paul  [does] work?   
WW                 Wrong word, e.g., I didn’t buy something (ANYTHING)
WF                  Wrong form e.g., His English is very well (GOOD). I didn’t saw (SEE) her
T                     Tense, e.g., I saw a nice sweater and I buy(BOUGHT) it
[ ]                                this needs to be reorganised, e.g. The city grew in such a way the old centre, outlined in a time that  [there is no automobiles and bus…and now is different in dealing with so much traffic]  .
?’                                What do you mean? E.g.,  I am glad as if I had slept
Ws                   spelling, e.g. broother  con(M)fortable
P                                 punctuation, e.g. What is it(?)
VF                   Verb-form wrong, e.g. I gived (GAVE) him my coat.
Ǿ                                 Not necessary, e.g. I saw a man and I asked him the way. An old and blind man.
Wp                  Wrong preposition: At (ON) Mondays I usually play football.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Any suggestions ? / ¿ Sugerencias ?

ENJOY SCOTLAND!!

TROLLEY DASH